Old 29-04-2006, 03:31 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Susan Erickson

Default Recap OT Cheap web pages

On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 23:11:41 -0400, "Mick Fournier"
wrote:

Kathy,

I use Firefox 1502. I stopped loading the Macromedia Flash plug-in on my
browser two years ago. I refuse to ever use it again... it lets way too
much advertising crap into the Internet experience with no way to control
it. And incidentally I will never go back to MSIE... once you taste Firefox
and its blocking features/tabs you are hooked forever.

Mick

Most of the 'IE only' sites will work on Firefox. And I am unwilling
to give up the security for the "convience" of being a virus trap.

SuE