Old 27-04-2006, 06:59 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett

Default Recap OT Cheap web pages

OK, I ended up going with e-rice http://www.e-rice.net/ I'm not sure how
this'll turn out, but hey. Nothing ventured nothing gained.

Noodling around in their support forum turned up this freeware for
photoalbums. I don't claim to know *what* the heck they are talking about,
but I'm considering stretching my braincells to learn a new task

http://jalbum.net/ The Banana skin looks especially cool, in light of using
it for award photos.

Do most people have Flash turned on in their browsers? I know I turn mine
off. This won't work unless Flash in enabled on the Browser.

K Barrett

Old 29-04-2006, 04:11 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Mick Fournier

Kathy,

I use Firefox 1502. I stopped loading the Macromedia Flash plug-in on my
browser two years ago. I refuse to ever use it again... it lets way too
much advertising crap into the Internet experience with no way to control
it. And incidentally I will never go back to MSIE... once you taste Firefox
and its blocking features/tabs you are hooked forever.

Mick

====================

Old 29-04-2006, 03:31 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Susan Erickson

On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 23:11:41 -0400, "Mick Fournier"
wrote:

Kathy,

I use Firefox 1502. I stopped loading the Macromedia Flash plug-in on my
browser two years ago. I refuse to ever use it again... it lets way too
much advertising crap into the Internet experience with no way to control
it. And incidentally I will never go back to MSIE... once you taste Firefox
and its blocking features/tabs you are hooked forever.

Mick

====================

Most of the 'IE only' sites will work on Firefox. And I am unwilling
to give up the security for the "convience" of being a virus trap.

SuE
Old 29-04-2006, 05:27 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett

Thanks Mick and SuE! Thats' what I thought, too. Too much trouble for a
cute piece of fluff like a photo Album.

wrote:

Kathy,

I use Firefox 1502. I stopped loading the Macromedia Flash plug-in on my
browser two years ago. I refuse to ever use it again... it lets way too
much advertising crap into the Internet experience with no way to control
it. And incidentally I will never go back to MSIE... once you taste
Firefox
and its blocking features/tabs you are hooked forever.

Mick

Most of the 'IE only' sites will work on Firefox. And I am unwilling
to give up the security for the "convience" of being a virus trap.

SuE

[IBC] Web Pages and Gallery Jim Lewis Bonsai 18 22-06-2011 07:11 PM
Recap of last year to start Thursday for newbies benefit! Koi-Lo Ponds 16 26-04-2006 05:38 PM
GUIA DE PAGES WEB ant ross Bonsai 0 07-08-2003 09:12 AM
Updated Web Pages Mark Australia 0 05-04-2003 06:36 AM
re web pages John Rutz Ponds 11 01-04-2003 12:56 AM