Old 29-04-2006, 05:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

Default Slug / Snail control

Mistress Janet has spoke again

Will you newbies NEVER learn?

You MUST do as 'HER' says

Off to your garden sheds and write out a thousand times 'I must obey the
commands on the 'owners' of this newsgroup' and have it at her feet by
sunrise tomorrow

Janet. Have you NO idea AT ALL just how curt and abrupt your postings are?

OK so you know it all, but even YOU were a newbie once, not that you would
admit it, no doubt you were born with garden spade in your mouth

Mike

www.rnshipmates.co.uk
International Festival of the Sea 28th June - 1st July 2007

www.rnshipmates.co.uk
International Festival of the Sea 28th June - 1st July 2007

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message .com
from "tom&barbara" contains these words:

No I haven't. I haven't heard of this method before so will be
watching this thread with interest. Do you just put the tape around
the plants you want protected?

Sounds like a good method to me, if it works.

Gail

Remember, no conversations here are just for the people taking part in
them. For those who missed the earlier part of the thread, the post
above is incomprehensible.

Please notice how other posters quote part of the post they are
replying to, so that other readers who just arrived, know what they are
talking about (and who they are addressing). The quoted part is shown by
indents like this .

There are newsgroup posting tips in the weekly post called abc for
newcomers to urg, or a google search on "netiquette".

Janet