Old 30-04-2006, 05:45 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Susan Erickson

Default Oh SH*T!

On 29 Apr 2006 21:19:40 -0700, "Jack" wrote:

Just wondering, what is abpo, and how do you see the pictures?
jack

Jack -
We have two orchid centered newsgroups. Your now in RGO and years ago
Kye (from OZ) helped us by setting up a binary group so we could post
pix and enjoy seeing each others collections. You sign up for ABPO
(alt.binaries.pictures.orchids) just as you did for RGO. IT is by and
large 90% the same people, although a few do not read both. It just
gives us a secure spot to post our photos and enjoy. We do try to
keep the posted size down because we do still have a few people who
are connecting via dial up or slow modems. They need our respect and
help. See if your ISP has ABPO, if not ask for it.
SuE