Old 30-04-2006, 09:17 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rick

Default Dead shredder

On Sat, 29 Apr 2006 17:40:31 GMT, "Chris Meech" wrote:

My shredding addiction has suffered a setback - the shredder died this
morning.
Bosch 2000 working brilliantly then it started clogging - husband
dismantled, cleared clog. On restart it just isn't doing the job any more it
appears to be blunt. At £200 for about 6hrs shredding this seems a bit
expensive. Anyone else had the same problem?

I have had a Bosch shredder for years without any problems, in fact at least 2 good sized trees have
gone through it. Now it needs a new helix, but after what it has done, I'm not surprised.

If you need spares for it, give these guys a call
http://www.healystool.co.uk/Right%20.../shredders.htm

Also you can get pdf parts diagrams from the Bosch website.

Hope this helps
Rick... (The other Rick)