Old 30-04-2006, 11:07 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
tom&barbara

Default Slug / Snail control

Hi Janet,

I consider myself told off. I will try to do as you mention, although
I am new to this lark and don't know how to do it. BUT I will find out
if it is that important. I was under the impression that when you
click on a post to reply to it you are aware of what you are replying
to because you can read all previous posts. I understood that all
other readers could also read all previous posts. Is this not the
case?

I will wander off (with tail between legs) to search for 'netiquette'.
Have a lovely weekend :-)