Old 30-04-2006, 05:50 PM posted to rec.ponds
J.D. Stone

Default Bare Root Lilies

"Derek Broughton" wrote in message
CanadianPonderŠ wrote:

Has anybody had success putting in their lilies bare root in your pond ?
I think it was Derek who suggested it. My lilies are coming in soon and
I am still debating on this. I love the advantages of not having to pot
these things but I don't see any mention of bare root lilies in ponds
anywhere on the web. There has to be a payoff somewhere going bare root.

Just me :-)
--
derek

Not just Derek. My lilies are all are bare root in the pond ('course my pond
isn't as deep as Derek's but it works). Started as pots but I just let 'em
jump the pots.
JD
http://www2.itexas.net/jdstone/