Old 30-04-2006, 06:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

Default Slug / Snail control

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message .com
from "tom&barbara" contains these words:

Hi Janet,

I consider myself told off.

You weren't told off. (Ignore the trolls trying to stir things up;
trolls are pests whose only interest is to disrupt groups with lies and
childish insults). I was offering you some valuable and essential help.

with a sledge hammer and certainly in a very unfriendly manner and until
your attitude changes to the newcomers and newbies on this newsgroup, I for
one 'as a regular', will point out that you are not the only one here and
that you should abide by a little thing called 'courtesy'. A word seemingly
missing in your vocabulary.

Mike

www.rnshipmates.co.uk
International Festival of the Sea 28th June - 1st July 2007