Old 01-05-2006, 01:55 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Kate

Default Kawasaki FH500V engine oil filter

"Ether Jones" wrote in message
ups.com...
:
: Are the NAPA prices any lower than the dealer prices?
:
: I don't know what the dealer price is. The Napa price is $6.99.
:
: But my main concern is quality, not price. This is an expensive
: machine and I want to take care of it.
:
: I'm running Mobil1 synthetic oil in this engine and I want a
: top-quality oil filter. I want this engine to last a long time. I
: replaced the OEM filter with a Napa Gold 1394 when I drained the oil
: after the first 8 hours of use. I would prefer to use Purolator
: PureONE; that's why I'm asking the question.
:

I was asking about AIR filters.