Old 01-05-2006, 03:23 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default Whats a swithdr

Keep on a dreaming there whiney boy......maybe somne day someone will
have a bona fide job for a lame ased whiney bitch like you.

On Mon, 01 May 2006 10:32:55 -0300, Derek Broughton
wrote:
Gill Passman wrote:

Roy wrote:

In fact, our worst troll is posting from Earthlink where deliberately
posing as another user is grounds for termination of service.

Is that a ****ing fact Derek...

Y'all dream on...............and just for the record, there is no such
requirement on earthlink to use your god given or earthling user name
on USENET........

Read your terms of service. I have. You're quite right that you don't have
to use your own name. However, impersonating anyone else, use of foul
language, harassing other users (thanks for putting both of those into one
line!) and deliberately trying to ruin other people's enjoyment of Usenet
are all violations of your Acceptable Use Policy.

Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1982.
Aquariums since 1956.
Some assholes Pond & Aquarium Pages:
http://tinyurl.com/9do58
*Note: There are several *Koi-Lo's* on rec.ponds.
But, I am the one and only original Koi-Lo.