Old 01-05-2006, 06:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gardening_Convert

Default keeping the cat off the seed beds ??

I have a cat which keeps using my newly planted seeds beds as litter
trays.

Obviously I don't want to hurt her or other cats and I want to be
organic .

So are there any ways I can keep her away from the seed beds.

I have at the moment covered them with fleece but this is not very
attractive !

I did see on an episode of Gardeners world that they soaked a tea bag
in something and then dug it into the ground , anyone know what it was
they did ?

please only sensible suggestions , nothing about killing cats as I do
actually like mine