Old 02-05-2006, 09:18 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Are you guys into nutrition?

Do you grow veggies and fruits for the nutrition? That's why I'm doing
it (except for the blackberries). If I eat only junk food, I have no
energy and I feel terrible. Eating healthy is the only way I can get my
energy back. It's also the key to fighting depression. I used to have
chronic, severe depression until started eating fresh, raw vegetables
and fish oil pills.

I read that old age begins at age 27-35 because that's when your body
drastically reduces the amount of enzymes it produces, but you can get
those enzymes from fruits and vegetables and especially sprouts.