Old 15-03-2003, 02:32 PM
Craig Cowing

Default [IBC] outdoor plants indoors

Jerry Meislik wrote:

Craig,
Very interesting to hear about the clover doing well indoors. It reminds me
that we know so very little about plants that will survive indoors.
Probably though to be fair we should ask that a "true indoor plant" should
probably grow a minimum of two years indoors. Less than that and the plant
could be in survival mode.
Just some idle ramblings on my part.
Jerry Meislik
Whitefish Montana USA

Well, I don't know if it's clover although it sure looks like it. Three-leafed
clover from what I can tell. No big deal either way. This wasn't a controlled
experiment. I might post a pic on the gallery if I get motivated.

Craig Cowing
NY
Zone 5b/6a

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++