Old 02-05-2006, 04:32 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Acclaim Extra herbicide

- Tom - wrote:
Has anyone here used this herbicide? I seem to have run across the name
for several years in my reading but never read about it until today. It is
supposed to be able to be used on ornamentals and turfgrass. No one locally
has heard of it. It is/was mfg'd by Agrevo but their telephone,
302-892-3000, now rings like a FAX and agrevo.com's server doesn't respond.
What is a good website from which to purchase pesticides?

Tom

I've used Acclaim for crabgrass and it works very well. Don;t know
where you are located, but I think Lesco carries it.