Old 15-02-2003, 03:03 PM
Byker

Default White lady beats tot, caught on tape...

wrote in message
om...

Subject: Gay/bi man in search of same
From: "Coleman E. Howard\""
Date: 1997/11/18
Newsgroups: alt.homosexual
[More Headers]

I'm a black, old, not very old though, not ugly, not gorgeous,
not poverty-stricken, not rich, not stupid, not a genius, not normal,
not wierd. I'm just a pretty average gay guy, sexually a "bottom",
single and sane and I like Asian men. I'm in eastern
USA, I have my own place, and lead a pretty quiet life. I like to go
out to a movie, to dinner, to the beach, to the woods, anywhere where
booze, drugs and outrageous gay bar-room life doesn't rule the
day.Although I have a passion for sky diving. I
don't need sex on a daily basis, but rather I need a loving, cuddling,
tender companion who is a one-man-man, and who likes to just BE with
the man he loves. I'm looking for a real beginning to a long-lasting
relationship. And all I know about "him" is that he'll be Asian, he'll
be fairly slender, fairly young and fairly smart. And he'll know how
it is, just like *I* know how it is, to be lonely, and he'll be ready,
like me, to be a PARTNER in a real and honest union. It's time. Let's
just do it. Let's take the plunge. Fear of intimacy is no longer an
option. Drop me a note....say "Hello".
I also love a true perverted man who loves a lick here and there.