Old 03-05-2006, 10:39 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Ray

Default my paph malipoense is in spike again!

A healthy slipper - paphs and phrags - will bloom from each new growth as it
matures.

wrote in message
Congratulations. I have several phals. and one pagh. My phals.
seem to be doing ok after I fertilized them but my slipper hasn't
rebloomed. How do you know when it's going to put out a spike?
Something about a double leaf? When it comes to phals. it easy but how
can you tell with slippers? Thanks for any help.........Burr