Old 15-03-2003, 04:32 PM
Sara

Default Strip Lights/Compact Fluorescent

Unfortuantly this site does not list the dimensions on the particular
light. I called their customer service also but they do not know. I've
tried several differnt online stores that carry this, checking their
site as well as calling them. Posting this question was just going to
be a another place to check.

Dave Millman wrote in message ...
Sara wrote:

I have a 55 gal. Perfecto aquarium that is 48" long. I'm thinking
about adding a CF strip light but most 48" equipment is not a true 48"
measurement. The strip I am looking at is the All-Glass High Output
Compact Light. Does anyone have this light and what are the
dimensions?

You should be able to find the answer at the All Glass site:
http://www.all-glass.com/