Old 04-05-2006, 03:40 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default phrag giganteum-sick?

hi- I acquired a phrag giganteum from a very reputable store last week.
when I brought it home it appeared to be leaning significantly so we
repotted it, but it continued to lean and wobble until I repotted it
again two days ago and staked it. My question is- does it look ok? I
believe I may have overwatered it when I first brought it home so I
haven't watered it since, and I've had it about 4 feet back from a
southern exposed window, but I'm concerned about the leaf that's turned
yellow and brown and about the others that appear to be wilting. anyone
have any advice? I have pictures if anyone would like me to send them,
(I can't figure out how to attach them). any help would be greatly
appreciated.

rachel