Old 04-05-2006, 09:32 PM posted to rec.gardens
Judy Bolton

Default Best cherries for Western NY?

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

We have been looking at Raintree, and will probably order from them. I
have gotten their catalogue forever, and they have good ratings, and
would like to give them a try. Of course Miller's, which was suggested
here (thanks!) is within driving distance of me, so maybe we'll go and
chat with them.

Miller's is a very interesting place. You'll see.....

Oh, no doubt - I will wanrt to leave with everything I am sure. If I really
want to go for broke - literally - I will stop over in Naples and see Rob's
Violet Barn... always dangerous.

We're also getting grapes... and those are coming from Miller's, as they are
a gift from my ILs, and this is where they will purchase them.

Judy