Old 05-05-2006, 12:22 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Alan

Default Craftsman Electric clutch

Thanks Art,
It's still under warranty, there coming out to fix it.

Alan

"Artemis" wrote in message
Alan wrote:
Do you think it was something that could have broke. It worked fine for a
couple of weeks after I bought it used and took off the snow blower. It's
a 2005 that looks like new.

I have never seen one break but you'd have to look at it to be sure. I
have seen several that were not installed with the tabs on either side of
the pin. This allows the clutch body to spin partway around and will
eventually pull the wires out. Without being able to see it, I would put
my money on improper installation.

--
Art