Old 05-05-2006, 07:58 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default It was a lovely day - but...

Janet Baraclough wrote:
The message ews.net
from "Sue" contains these words:

What a wonderful day, the best so far this year - nice and warm with a
pleasant breeze.

Not a wonderful day here. We had rain am, turning to monsoon,
followed by a five hour continuous storm of thunder and lightning. Poor
dog is a nervous wreck. Also it was perishing cold.

We're having Camelot weather atm. Rain at night and then sun during
the daytime, though we had a quick shower at lunchtime yesterday. It
did the same last night and has dawned sunny but with quite a thick
mist, so the whole area looks like a Chinese painting. Long may this
pattern last but being Devon...............!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk