Old 05-05-2006, 10:59 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes

Default It was a lovely day - but...

"Sue" wrote in message
reenews.net...
What a wonderful day, the best so far this year - nice and warm with a
pleasant breeze. I was really enjoying myself pottering around the
garden in the sun this afternoon. That is, until some berk down the road
decided to light an *enormous* garden bonfire! The wind gusting about
made sure the whole neighbourhood was smoked out. I do wish people would
be more considerate and wait til later in the evening. :-/

Thanks for that suggestion, I have a need for an ENORMOUSE bonfire and I was
going to light it during a weekday when, hopefully, there are not many
people about!

But I'll leave it untill an evening now.

Alan