Old 05-05-2006, 11:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
chris French

Default Automatic Watering Timers

In message .com,
writes

chris French wrote:
In message .com,
writes
I have ordered some cheapo tubes and pipes over e-bay (19euro including
postage) to rig up a watering system for me greenhouse. I intend
trying to connect this to a tank (old plastic dustbin to be used as
water butt for greenhouse gutter and/or filled every few days) and to
use a timer like the ones from
http://www.easywatering.co.uk/acatal...er_Timers.html

I had experience of a few Hozelock ones, they mostly all seem to fail
and stop working at some point. I had one Gardena one that seem to keep
working.

thanks Chris; what sort of time scale are we talking about here (months
or more than one season?)

ISTR it was a couple of seasons maybe?
--
Chris French