Old 15-03-2003, 08:08 PM
Steve Kreutzer

Default PMDD-Suggestions

Can I ask how you get that much light over a 29. I also have a 29.

Thanks
Steve

"Craig Brye" wrote in message
I've been doing the plant thing for about 1 1/2 years now. After some
recent algae problems (minor so far), I've decided to ask for suggestions

on
my dosing. I would like to know what people think I should add weekly to

my
29 gal. aquarium with CO2 injection. I have about 4.2 watts per gallon (I
know people consider this a lot, but I like this and I'm also stuck with
it). I've been adding the ingredients dry lately, doing a 50% water

change
weekly. Here is what I add... Would someone like to offer suggestions on
how much I should add? The pH is around 6.8 and the CO2 is around 25 ppm.

Mg (epsom salt)-haven't added any for the most part
KNO3-little over 1/4 teaspoon twice per week
K2SO4-1/2 teaspoon once per week
KH2PO4-around 1/16-1/20 teaspoon twice per week
Trace mix (doesn't have any Mg)-around 8 ml twice per week

Any ideas are much appreciated!

--
Craig Brye
University of Phoenix Online