Old 06-05-2006, 04:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Galpin

Default Automatic watering again

I'm just beginning to hope I can plan a system of automatic watering
which involves different areas (greenhouse, polytunnel and pots on
concrete) all of which are fairly close together.

In order to get enough pressure to work sprinklers in all these areas,
I'm assuming that I need a few separate branches and time them to water
one after the other.

I presume that I would need a separate timer for each branch but can't
imagine how this will work if a timer is designed to attach to the tap.
Ideally I need to run a single hose extension for about 30 feet from the
tap and then have an arrangement which divides into four different
branches. Is there some kind of product which would achieve this and
take four different timers?

Any guidance on this would be really appreciated.

Janet G