Old 15-03-2003, 09:20 PM
s g

Default recommended aquarium plants for goldfish tank

I have a 125g goldfish tank that I will be setting up soon and was wondering
about recommended plants to put into it and dealers. I have medium sized
stream pebble rock for a substrate (this can be altered with potting, which
I have no problem doing) and temp will be from 70-75 f, and no CO2. As for
light, I am extremely flexible on this. That is another question I was
thinking about. I know about watts/gallon, and that some plants need low,
medium, and high light but I haven't read anywhere about the actual ratios
for these three light groups. Also, what would be an excellent plant bulb
(halogen?)? Also there is quite a bit of natural light coming in from both
sides of the room that the tank is in, I was also concerned how this would
factor in. Thanks for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.

Samuel

--
to reply please take out nospam. from to: line