Old 07-05-2006, 10:03 AM posted to aus.gardens
Sandra Bodycoat

Default Hibiscus display

It is called Mollie Cummins & its magnificent.
cheers
"HC" wrote in message
Thanks Sandra....would appreciate that info.
Bronwyn ;-)

Sandra Bodycoat wrote:
Hi
No but I found what I was looking for, Luna red is like a tuberous
begonia, dies off in winter so I got what appears to be what I looked at
& its called Mollies ?; they are out in the garden & its raining.
The colours were beautiful; I will send you the name so you can look it
up.
cheers
"HC" wrote in message

G'day Sandra

Were you able to buy a Luna Red?
Bronwyn ;-)

Sandra Bodycoat wrote:

Hi to all

Today I went to a display of hibiscus', what can I say but the colours &
shapes were magnificent.
This was the West Aust hibiscus societys annual exhibition and is well
worth the effort. These people are happy to discuss & guide you with
growing these flowers etc.
I just love them & I came home with a few I hadnt seen before.
cheers
Sandra