Old 15-03-2003, 10:20 PM
CaringIsTheFirstStep

Default mole,vole, ?

thanks. yes, it has made a lot of paths on the ground surface through the
grass and weeds (and even though the recent snow). okay, off to look for a
live-catch vole trap...

Could be a vole...sort of looks like a bratwurst with brown fur...will eat
everything. Don't leave anything in your garden....pieces of wood,
pots...anything really, as they like to make lots of trails under things

but
not necessarily deep.

I have some small critter in my garden, and after reading about moles,

it
doesn't seem to be one.
This guy leaves trails above and below ground, in my garden and out of

it...
about 1 inch wide. S/he's eaten through the bottom stems of my pea

plants.

Any ideas what this thing is, and how to re-locate it? A trap would

work,
no?