Old 15-03-2003, 11:08 PM
animaux

Default watering potted lemon?

Water when dry, not on a schedule.

On 15 Mar 2003 08:39:48 -0800, (Mike Wagenbach) wrote:

A few weeks ago I got a Meyer Lemon in a 5 gallon can, which I
repotted into a 10 gallon glazed pot using "Smart Soil," a
polyacrylamide-containing potting mix. The plant is about 4 feet
tall. We have no humidifier, and keep our It is in my living room
by a SW-facing window (never opened), a couple of feet from a heat
vent, so the location is pretty dry and airy, for Seattle!

I have been giving it 1-2 liters of water once or twice a week. No
water comes through to the saucer.

The plant was beginning to flower when I got it, and is setting some
fruit and continuing to form new flowers.

Is this close to the right watering schedule?