Old 15-03-2003, 04:44 PM
Mike Wagenbach

Default watering potted lemon?

A few weeks ago I got a Meyer Lemon in a 5 gallon can, which I
repotted into a 10 gallon glazed pot using "Smart Soil," a
polyacrylamide-containing potting mix. The plant is about 4 feet
tall. We have no humidifier, and keep our It is in my living room
by a SW-facing window (never opened), a couple of feet from a heat
vent, so the location is pretty dry and airy, for Seattle!

I have been giving it 1-2 liters of water once or twice a week. No
water comes through to the saucer.

The plant was beginning to flower when I got it, and is setting some
fruit and continuing to form new flowers.

Is this close to the right watering schedule?

[IMG] code is On

Lemon Tree Advice to a newbie please: Is it wide enough to plant mynew bought lemon tree? [email protected] Gardening 2 25-05-2008 04:22 AM
Lemon-scented something - lemon-scented.jpg Ann Garden Photos 5 07-08-2007 06:09 PM
Watering potted tomatoes Mike S. Gardening 7 29-05-2006 04:46 PM
Watering Potted Plants sweet Texas 1 31-01-2004 07:32 AM
watering potted lemon? Mike Wagenbach Edible Gardening 1 17-03-2003 04:08 AM