Old 08-05-2006, 09:44 PM
km68 km68 is offline
Registered User

Default Greenhouse Glazing - Rubber Joints

I've inherited a cedar greenhouse in my newly purchased garden, with very little glass, mostly broken. I'd like to renovate it, and as I've got kids, I'd like to glaze with polycarbonate. I've managed to find some fairly cheaply (secondhand), although not in sizes big enough for the panels.

What I want to do is join the glazing horizontally, but would rather not use Z clips, as I want to maximise insulation during the winter. Currently there are a couple of panes joined horizontally using H shaped rubber moulding, which looks like the perfect solution. Does anyone know where I can get this, or even the correct name so I can find a supplier on the internet?

Cheers,

Keith.