Old 09-05-2006, 01:16 AM posted to rec.arts.bonsai
JDS

Default Total newbie wants a little tree!

OK - So I like 'em, I can't help it.

I'm not sure I want to get way into the hobby of growing, etc. But perhaps
buy 1 already "grown" and take care of it. I like the little "trained"
Junipers, in neat little pots. I had a friend a LONG time ago that told me
about trimming roots, etc. but of course I really don't recall much of the
detail.

How about some recommendations? What/where to buy? ABC on how to care?
Etc.

By the way I live in an apartment with a southern exposure - sliding
window/door to a southern deck.

Thanks!

JDS