Old 09-05-2006, 12:52 AM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj

Default 2 baby koi, 1 baby plant

On 8 May 2006 08:07:47 -0700, "Olde Hippee" wrote:

Last summer we found the first 3 babies we have ever had in our pond.
They had hidden in the lower drainpipe(which was clogged and not in
use.) They're about 6" now. Hoping for more this summer.
And wouldn't ya know, the day the bacteria for the filter arrived, it
was like a miracle. The algae had disappeared overnight and the pond
was crystal clear. Never have had it disappear that quickly before.
Maybe just having this stuff around will scare the algae away forever.
Ha! Nanzi

LOL! See it did work. Kind of like those wild elephant deflectors... (Ah,
Jan, we don't have wild elephants in WA. SEE.... They work! ;o) ~ jan