Old 09-05-2006, 03:05 PM posted to rec.woodworking,rec.gardens
enigma

Default OMG, I found one to assemble! It looks just like it to me, am I dreaming?

Han wrote in
:

"I Love Lucy" wrote in
nk.net:

http://www2.yardiac.com/square.asp?t...74:12286958&ca
rt_id=298301 5:145613539218&item_id=1150

I can't believe it. $269. Hope it isn't too good to be
true! Thanks so much. I went through every page of
results and this was the last one.

I have seen things like that. Now the question is where to
get the cedar? Here in North Jersey, that appears
difficult.

huh? it's a KIT. it comes with semi-preassembled panels. you
don't have to find the cedar lumber.
OTOH, if it's anything like the one i bought (similar price
but arched top) it won't hold together long enough to get it
erected & levelled the screws just stripped right out of
the wood.
however, it wasn't a total waste. the chickens have a nice
cedar arch roost... and the side panels are going to be
incorporated into one of my hops trellises (i have 4 varieties
of hops now, & Irish moss for the beer garden g)
lee
--
If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the
guise of