Old 10-05-2006, 12:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
VX

Default Hosepipe ban oversimplified on TV?

On Thu, 4 May 2006 16:27:57 +0100, Stan The Man wrote
(in message ):

In article , nambucca
wrote:

I have very clear letters from 2 different water authorities stating that
its perfectly legal to use a hosepipe from Water Butts or grey water
sources
You can even fill your Water Butt from the mains !!!!!

Quite right - good to see some water companies telling the truth. Which
ones are they?

Hmmm. Seems the truth is not that widely known!

Can anyone point me to a way to see/read/copy the text of the relevant act
itself- either on the web (that would be very handy) or somewhere else?

I would feel somewaht reassured if I had it on my PC so I could read it
anytime I wanted, er, reassurance.....

--
VX (remove alcohol for email)