Old 10-05-2006, 01:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default OTish Devon County Show

Charlie Pridham wrote:
"Sacha" wrote in message

snip
http://www.devoncountyshow.co.uk/
Charlie, are you going to be there?
--

Nearly missed this thread! No we don't do the Devon show, we do Royal
Cornwall and Axe and that's quite enough, I find them very stressful

Sorry we shan't see you there but I hope we get to the Royal Cornwall.
I've never been to that and I'd love to. Ray has had me typing out a
list of plants as long as your arm for the display, so what it's going
to take to have them 'round the back' as stock I can't bear to imagine!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk