Old 09-05-2006, 02:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default OTish Devon County Show

This takes place between 18th - 20th May. We're taking a stand there
for the first time, so hope any urglers going will drop in to say
hello. It's a great show in any case, for gardeners and non-gardeners
alike.
http://www.devoncountyshow.co.uk/
Charlie, are you going to be there?
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 10-05-2006, 09:03 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Charlie Pridham

"Sacha" wrote in message
oups.com...
This takes place between 18th - 20th May. We're taking a stand there
for the first time, so hope any urglers going will drop in to say
hello. It's a great show in any case, for gardeners and non-gardeners
alike.
http://www.devoncountyshow.co.uk/
Charlie, are you going to be there?
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon

Nearly missed this thread! No we don't do the Devon show, we do Royal
Cornwall and Axe and that's quite enough, I find them very stressful
beforehand (all right during) we have such limited space I am always
panicking there will no plants for the display.

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk

Old 10-05-2006, 01:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Charlie Pridham wrote:
"Sacha" wrote in message

snip
http://www.devoncountyshow.co.uk/
Charlie, are you going to be there?
--

Nearly missed this thread! No we don't do the Devon show, we do Royal
Cornwall and Axe and that's quite enough, I find them very stressful
beforehand (all right during) we have such limited space I am always
panicking there will no plants for the display.

Sorry we shan't see you there but I hope we get to the Royal Cornwall.
I've never been to that and I'd love to. Ray has had me typing out a
list of plants as long as your arm for the display, so what it's going
to take to have them 'round the back' as stock I can't bear to imagine!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 10-05-2006, 03:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
James Fidell

Charlie Pridham wrote:
"Sacha" wrote in message
oups.com...

This takes place between 18th - 20th May. We're taking a stand there
for the first time, so hope any urglers going will drop in to say
hello. It's a great show in any case, for gardeners and non-gardeners
alike.
http://www.devoncountyshow.co.uk/
Charlie, are you going to be there?
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon

Nearly missed this thread! No we don't do the Devon show, we do Royal
Cornwall and Axe and that's quite enough, I find them very stressful
beforehand (all right during) we have such limited space I am always
panicking there will no plants for the display.

I'm half-tempted to go. It's got to be less hassle to get to than
the Bath & West. How does it compare?

James
Old 10-05-2006, 06:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

James Fidell wrote:
Charlie Pridham wrote:
"Sacha" wrote in message
oups.com...

This takes place between 18th - 20th May. We're taking a stand there
for the first time, so hope any urglers going will drop in to say
hello. It's a great show in any case, for gardeners and non-gardeners
alike.
http://www.devoncountyshow.co.uk/
Charlie, are you going to be there?
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon

Nearly missed this thread! No we don't do the Devon show, we do Royal
Cornwall and Axe and that's quite enough, I find them very stressful
beforehand (all right during) we have such limited space I am always
panicking there will no plants for the display.

I'm half-tempted to go. It's got to be less hassle to get to than
the Bath & West. How does it compare?

I can't tell you, James but I'd guess they're about the same size. I
haven't been to the Bath & West since I was at school and that's mumble
years ago!
Here's a link to the Show's site which will give you a good idea of its
focus. Come and say hello if you do attend. We'll be in the Flower &
Garden marquee which is bordered by Avenue A and Road 3 on two of its
sides.