Old 10-05-2006, 06:55 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default Need some info about a water source

"ssalapek" wrote in message

My husband and I dug a pond this weekend it's about 20ft x 15ft and
around 4 to 5 ft deep. We put a liner in and now we are not sure what
to do about to water supply. Do you have to have a constent flow of
freshwater to prevent it from becoming stagnent.

You can circulate the water with an inexpensive pond water pump from places
like Home Depot or Lowe's. I have several different types of "heads" that
fit my pumps. These are just for water movement and to prevent stagnation
when I don't have a filter running for some reason.
--
Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Get FREE newsgroup access from http://www.cheap56k.com