Old 10-05-2006, 11:09 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bette

Default Hydrangea needs help

Jean wrote:
Bette wrote:

In that I don't know that much about this plant, I truly do not know.
Living in Pa, I shall follow your directions, and watch it bloom.
Thanks.
Bette

I'm in Zone 5 Ohio, where my hydrangea's are just starting to leaf out
also. It's probably right on time. The only thing I worry about is a
late frost nipping the buds. It's happenend the last two years now.

Thanks Jean. We had close to a frost last night as well. Yet this
afternoon it reached 80.
My mom had hydrangea bushes in her yard years ago. She had a green
thumb.
Bette