Old 11-05-2006, 02:05 AM posted to austin.gardening
Jim Marrs

Default White insects on dill

Sounds like you may have Mealy Bugs. Use either neem oil spray or a
insecticidal soap solution. Spray about ever 7 days until defeated.

Have Fun

JEM
wrote in message
ups.com...
I noticed my dill looked wilted and smaller, which was strange because
for the past month, it has been doing just fine while a blacktail
caterpillar ate away at it. The caterpillar is gone and the plant looks
bad. When I looked up close, I noticed tiny bugs with what appeared to
be white fur or spikes (not sure what you'd call it). I looked around,
but haven't been able to find any info. Any ideas?