Old 11-05-2006, 04:04 AM posted to rec.gardens
Bette

Default Hydrangea needs help

enigma wrote:
"Bette" wrote in
oups.com:

it's pretty hard to kill one of those old fashioned
hydrangeas. we had an ancient row of them along the driveway &
i tore them out because they were overgrown, & in the way. i
tossed some of the cut branches into the swampy area in the
front & darned if i don't have hydrangeas blooming in there 2
years later

That is encouraging because I have a black thumb. : )
When I look at house plants they cry. Probably because I give them too
much water.
My friend back in Jersey, is the plant lady on our street.
When anyone has a problem with a plant or gardening, everyone calls
Dottie.

Thanks for our info
Bette