Old 16-03-2003, 06:56 AM
Alan Walker

Default [IBC] outdoor plants indoors

Craig: I suspect Iris is correct that this is Oxalis. If so, it is very invasive,
and you would do your bonsai a favor to keep it away. It is the worst problem to
get rid of this stuff to prepare for an exhibit.
Alan Walker, Lake Charles, LA, USA
http://LCBSBonsai.org http://bonsai-bci.com
================================
Craig Cowing wrote:
Jerry Meislik wrote:
Craig,
Very interesting to hear about the clover doing well indoors. It reminds me that we
know so very little about plants that will survive indoors.
Probably though to be fair we should ask that a "true indoor plant" should
probably grow a minimum of two years indoors. Less than that and the plant could be
in survival mode.
Just some idle ramblings on my part.
Jerry Meislik
Whitefish Montana USA
========
Well, I don't know if it's clover although it sure looks like it. Three-leafed
clover from what I can tell. No big deal either way. This wasn't a controlled
experiment. I might post a pic on the gallery if I get motivated.
Craig Cowing NY Zone 5b/6a

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++