Old 11-05-2006, 08:03 PM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno

Default Dog chewing my succulent-type plants!

Geoff & Heather wrote:
Yeah go with the electric fence !!! Bunnings sell a battery driven job that
is quite cheap. Dogs on touch it a couple of times - then don't go anywhere
near it. Ours hasn't had power in it for over a month, but the dogs are
still avoiding it !!!

Geoff

"Jonno" wrote in message
u...

ushere wrote:

hot chilli paste. works everytime - unless it rains - we can only
hope....

leslie

Put in an
Electric fence Electric fence Electric fence Electric fence Electric fence
Electric fence Electric fence Electric fence Electric fence Electric fence
Electric fence Electric fence Electric fence Electric fence Electric fence
Electr

Who switched the electric fence of?

Anyway be carefull around kids people etc if you try this one.
They are pretty safe as a rule but anyone having a whiz on the fence
could suffer. Dont put it near the lemon tree...
Current is minimal and shouldnt worry normal people, but hey, are
gardeners normal people?