Old 11-05-2006, 07:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
BoyPete

Default Cheap pots and other garden sundries

tvrchimaera wrote:
Hi,

If your after pots and other basic garden kit try Wilkinsons.

Much cheaper than garden centres / DIY chains and good quality kit.
Great if your still learning as I am. 20x 3.5" pots for 99p!! can't
be bad.

Here's a link.
http://www.wilko.co.uk/stores

Just to confirm....I'm a bargain hunter and have no interest in
promoting the Wilko group.

Kind Regards
Brian

Last year, I bought a Blackcurrent bush from Wilco. Just a brown stick with
a few 'roots'. Bunged it in, and this year it is 3ft hugh, well leaved, with
loadsa flower buds. I think it cost about £2-00.
--
ßôyþëtë