Old 11-05-2006, 09:14 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill R

Default Four O'Clock seeds

Dwayne wrote:

I think you will be OK to just lay them on the ground and rake over them
lightly. My 4 O'clocks dropped the seeds each fall and they came up
volunteer the following spring. If you could duplicate that action, I
believe you will have a nice bed of them.

Dwayne

The problem with Four O'clocks (and morning glories) is that once you
(or your neighbors) have them they are hard to get rid of. I have not
grown them ever but every year I am constantly pulling them out because
my neighbor has them and the birds spread the seeds all over the place.
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

Gardening Since 1969