Old 12-05-2006, 12:31 AM posted to aus.gardens
0tterbot

Default Dog chewing my succulent-type plants!

"Jonno" wrote in message
Geoff & Heather wrote:
Yeah go with the electric fence !!! Bunnings sell a battery driven job
that is quite cheap. Dogs on touch it a couple of times - then don't go
anywhere near it. Ours hasn't had power in it for over a month, but the
dogs are still avoiding it !!!

Yeah it shore spooked that one...
Finally, someones taking me seriously. Didnt know about Bunnings.
But it goes to show. The community that shares is a community that cares.
Those succulent chewing dogs are a bugger though...Wonda if they like
t-baccie.
Dogs in my days used ta chew bones. Wunda what the worlds coming too.
Dogs dont know much about gardening...

well, that's right - mine only chews bones when he's not helping me in the
garden (or more accurately, slacking about). he thinks that eating the
dynamic lifter is the best help he can give as it also involves strolling
about on the veggie bed - something i never make time for, meself. i
disagree with his method & he with mine, but isn't that gardeners all over?!
;-)
kylie