Old 12-05-2006, 12:51 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Stump Removal

Pat wrote:
You can do it yourself for the price of the rental of a stump grinder. Call
a rental yard and ask. If you don't want to run it then add the cost of one
mans wages for a day.

A day to grind 2 stumps? A tree service can do this in less than an
hour. I'd call around and get some quotes. If you can wait to have it
done. I'd point that out to them. They may give you a better price if
they can just swing by when they are in the area.

To get a price from a contractor pick one out of the
phone book and call. They don't charge for estimates and likely could give
one over the phone.