Old 12-05-2006, 06:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
tom&barbara

Default Recommend a honeysuckle for me please.

Hi folks,

Does anyone have any recommendations on a honeysuckle please.

The criteria is...

Fragranced, rampant grower, ok with mostly shade (will get some sun in
the morning and in the evening). A wild life attractant and preferably
flower laden. Colour doesn't matter. Needs to grow up a six foot
fence and through a medium size tree which is close to the fence.

I thought maybe one of the wild woodland honeysuckles would be good but
don't know if it fits the above criteria or if I can get it in a garden
centre?

I know, I don't want or expect much do I? :-)

Any ideas or recommendations will be much appreciated.

Gail