Old 12-05-2006, 07:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\)

Default compost for home delivery

"Rob Barrett" wrote in message
Thanks for the suggestion of CPL Distribution for home delivery of garden
materials. Being without a car can feel a little confining, but the
cheerful deliveryman appeared this morning with piles of things I've been
wanting. Good prices. Easy ordering. Free delivery. Not bad.

My one complaint is that they only said delivery would be within 10
business days but didn't notify me of when the order had been despatched.

Rob

p.s. Just a happy customer, no affiliation.

Yes they are very good-the only problem you may have is that CPL were/are
coal distributors so you may find most stuff covered in coal dust.