Old 12-05-2006, 04:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rob Barrett

Default compost for home delivery

Thanks for the suggestion of CPL Distribution for home delivery of
garden materials. Being without a car can feel a little confining, but
the cheerful deliveryman appeared this morning with piles of things I've
been wanting. Good prices. Easy ordering. Free delivery. Not bad.

My one complaint is that they only said delivery would be within 10
business days but didn't notify me of when the order had been despatched.

Rob

p.s. Just a happy customer, no affiliation.
Old 12-05-2006, 04:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

p.s. Just a happy customer, no affiliation.

You could have 'advertised' them. 'Some' posters do.

Mike

www.rnshipmates.co.uk
International Festival of the Sea 28th June - 1st July 2007

Old 12-05-2006, 07:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\)

"Rob Barrett" wrote in message
Thanks for the suggestion of CPL Distribution for home delivery of garden
materials. Being without a car can feel a little confining, but the
cheerful deliveryman appeared this morning with piles of things I've been
wanting. Good prices. Easy ordering. Free delivery. Not bad.

My one complaint is that they only said delivery would be within 10
business days but didn't notify me of when the order had been despatched.

Rob

p.s. Just a happy customer, no affiliation.

Yes they are very good-the only problem you may have is that CPL were/are
coal distributors so you may find most stuff covered in coal dust.